To download any of our company documents, simply click on the download button provided next to the document of your choice. The document type is indicated by the overlaying icon. Please note that wherever documents are downloadable, you will need Adobe Reader to view the PDF document.
- BEE Certificate - Denel SOC Ltd 2019
- Denel Insights Second Issue 2017
- Denel Insights - First Issue 2017
- SHEQ Policy
- Denel Insights - Third Edition 2016
- Denel Insights - Second Edition 2016
- Denel Dynamics Bursaries and Internships
- Denel Insights - First Edition 2016
- Denel Insights Third Edition 2015
- Denel Insights - Second Quarter 2015
- iKlwa Multi-Role Armoured Vehicle
- RG41 8x8 Wheeled Armoured Combat Vehicle Datasheet
- RG21 Mine Protected Personnel Carrier Datasheet
- RG31 Mk5 EHM Mine protected Personnel Carrier Datasheet
- RG31 Mk5 E Mine Protected Personnel Carrier Datasheet
- RG12 Armoured Public Order Police Vehicle Datasheet
- RG32 LTV Light Tactical Vehicle Datasheet
- RG32M Armoured Patrol Vehicle Datasheet
- RGR32MTC Transfer Case Datasheet
- RGR17T 4x4 Transfer Case Datasheet
- Remote Cocking Mechanism (BCM) Datasheet
- Fire Control Systems (FCS) Building Blocks Datasheet
- Mobile-Fully Interactive Rifle Shooting Training (M-First) Datasheet
- Missile Stabilised Turret (MST) Datasheet
- Overhead Manned Turret (OMT) Datasheet
- Self Defence Remotely Operated Weapon (SD-ROW) Datasheet
- Tactical Remote Turret (TRT) Datasheet
- Turrets for Attack Helicopters Datasheet
- B-BBEE Certificate
- OHSAS 18001 Certificate
- ISO 14001 Certificate
- ISO 9001 Certificate
- Defence Technology Made Easy Free eBook
- Denel Insights - April 2015
- Supply Chain Brochure
Please note that these links do not imply endorsement or recommendation by Denel in preference to other defence-related sites. If you are interested in establishing a mutual link between our website and your defence-related site, please send a very brief description of what is offered to the webmaster at email@example.com.
Delivers complete aviation solutions, with innovation, quality and value-adding services, through our worldwide partnerships.
Provides accredited, cost effective and efficient training of technical personnel for the aerospace, engineering and defence industries according to the needs and requirements of our customers, in well-equipped nationally and internationally accredited facility.
Denel Aeronautics' aerostructure manufacturing world-class facility specialises in advanced manufacturing of complex aerostructures, making us a recognised leader in the aerospace industry.
A leader in advanced systems engineering technology, Denel Dynamics core business covers tactical missiles, precision-guided weapons, unmanned aerial vehicle systems (UAVS), integrated air defence and related technology solutions.
Denel Industrial Properties
Provides tailor-made infrastructural solutions and world-class facility management and support services to its internal Denel Clients and other external tenants.
PMP has established itself as a manufacturer of world class military and commercial ammunition products and components.
Denel Overberg Test Range
A well-established, fully integrated multipurpose test facility near the southernmost tip of Africa, with its core business the in-flight testing of advanced guided and aviation systems for the local and international aerospace industries - the premier facility of its kind in Africa.
LMT offers protected mobility services and products to local and international clients in the defence and security industries. These services and products include design and development, manufacturing and after sales support of complete systems, sub systems and components.
Turbomeca Africa, a subsidiary of the SAFRAN Group, is the South African site of Turbomeca Africa, the world leader in design, manufacturing and sale of gas turbines for small and medium power for helicopters.
Rheinmetall Denel Munition (Pty) Ltd
Hensoldt Optronics develops, designs and produces state-of-the-art optronic devices for military, security and civilian applications.
Denel Vehicle Systems has 3 business units, namely, OMC, Gear Ratio and Mechatronics. OMC is primarily a manufacturer of armoured vehicles but it also provides maintenance, upgrades and retrofits of military vehicles.
DLS focuses on landward defence system solutions and is a prime contractor, system integrator, and subsystem and product supplier. It is renowned for the development, production, maintenance and upgrades of infantry systems, artillery gun systems (like the G5 and G6 systems) and combat turrets, as well as small arms.
Denel Sovereign Security Solutions (Denel S3)
Denel Sovereign Security Solutions (Denel S3) was established to provide focus to Denel&rsquos strategy to diversify into the non-defence civil security markets in support of the Group&rsquos efforts for growth and sustainable markets.
Denel Sovereign Security Solutions
Denel Sovereign Security Solutions (Denel S3) was established to provide focus to Denel's strategy to diversify into the non-defence civil security markets in support of the Group's efforts for growth and sustainable markets.
Denel Maritime is based in Simon's Town, Cape Town with the primary focus being working in collaboration with Armscor and the South African Navy (SAN) in the management, operation and commercialisation of the Simon's Town Naval Dockyard as well as the Salisbury Island naval base in Durban.